Numerous systems across the country have been designed and commissioned ranging from standard pedestrian, toucan and puffin crossings to complex SCOOT / MOVA / UTC controlled junctions and roundabouts and area wide SCOOT installations.
All works are undertaken using current design advice from DfT and Highways Agency and incorporate modern design philosophies as advised by the UK Traffic Signal User Group.
- A2 High Street/Canal RoadandA229 City Way/Pattens Lane,Rochester
- Medway Council UTC system installation
- A55 North Wales Expressway / Princes Drive -ColwynBay
- A5036 Wapping /Liver Street, A5036 Wapping /St James Street,A5040 Liver Street/Hanover Street-Liverpool
- A57 Midland Way/Froghall Lane,A57 Midland Way/Leigh StreetandA57 Midland Way/Crossfield Street-Warrington
- A249 /Queensborough Road, A249 /Sheppey Wayand A249 /Main Road- Sheerness
- A34 Talke Road/BradfieldHospital– Stoke
- A38 Bristol Road/Cole Avenue- Quedgely