Atlantic Construction and Design have extensive experience in public lighting design and installation schemes. These works have been undertaken for various clients across the country including developers, main contractors, local authorities and the Highways Agency.
Works have included project management, site supervision, electrical circuit design and lighting design for historic monument floodlighting, festive lighting, car parks, residential housing estates, local distributor roads and main traffic routes.
These have included:
- A565 Rimrose RoadandA5036 Dunnings Bridge Road,Bootle
- A565 Moor Lane, Crosby
- A470 Llanidloes,ColwynBay
- A5036 Wapping andA5040 Liver Street,Liverpool
- Festive lighting for Medway Towns (Strood,Rochester,Chatham, Gillingham and Rainham)Kent
- A2 Canal StreetandA229 City Way,Rochester
- A57 Midland Way/Froghall LaneandGolden SquareShopping Centre,Warrington
- A289 Stockbury to SheernessBypass,Kent
- A38 Quedgely,Cheltenham